Jammu, March 02, 2021: A meeting of the senior members of the Secretariat of J&K National Panthers Party (JKNPP) under the presidentship of Prof.Bhim Singh was held at Panthers Headquarters, Jammu which unanimously and in consultation of the Members of the Secretariat appointed observers of JKNPP for all the districts in Ladakh and J&K.
1. Mohd. Iqbal Chowdhary (Vice President)
Doda, Kishtwar & Ramban Districts
2. Ms. Anita Thakur (General Secretary)
Poonch & Rajouri Districts
3. Mr. P.K. Ganju (Vice President)
4. Advocate Bansi Lal Sharma (Advisor) & Mr. Anil Gour (Provincial President)
Jammu-Urban & Jammu-Rural Districts
5. Mr. Yashpal Kundal, (General Secretary)
Samba & Kathua Districts
6. Ms. Manju Singh & Bisharat Ali (General Secretaries)
1. Mr. Hakikat Singh Jamwal (General Secretary)
Kupwara, Baramulla, Bandipora & Ganderbal Districts
2. Manjoor Naik (General Secretary)
Shopian & Srinagar Districts
3. Masood Andrabi (Vice President)
Anantnag & Pulwama Districts
4. Farooq Ahmed Dar (Provincial President)
Budgam & Kulgam Districts
The President of JKNPP, Prof.Bhim Singh shall look after the reorganization & membership of the party in Ladakh region. He shall reconstitute the District Committees as well as Block Committees in the Districts of Leh & Kargil.
The Observer committees shall look after all Block Committees in each District and fresh membership of the party. The process shall have to be completed by April 30, 2021 in the entire erstwhile state of J&K including Ladakh.